Live an IZE Life

Aking larawan
Check my blog: http://isachar.tumblr.com/ Hi I'm Ize, an optimistic lady. I blog about my daily look and academic adventure. I hope I can inspire you to be fashionable and knowledgeable at the same time.

Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

The New Kid in Town (DoYouDare)


You can never go wrong with Jeans-and-boots combo-outfit this rainy season. So I paired my Black Skinny Jeans from Penshoppe with my old Platform Boots. 
For a cold weather, I decided to use my dark Blue Navy Leather Jacket and adding up some silver accessories to make my whole top-----> ROCK.
I also tried adding some exciting colors to make (the bad girl) me look more chic... so I wore a colorful tank (got this tank from a cute shop at NAGA City) to brighten up the emo outfit.
Lastly, putting on some make up.
Everyday I use my favorite Pure Foundation from Maybelline.The mineral powder shows flawless finish and gives natural glow. It is best suited for me since it is  talc-free, so I don't end up having skin allergies :) 
 
So bye!! I'm off to show off my look! 
More looks will be posted here at isachar.tumblr.com and at http://lookbook.nu/isachar ...
Enjoy and live an Ize life!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento