Live an IZE Life

Aking larawan
Check my blog: http://isachar.tumblr.com/ Hi I'm Ize, an optimistic lady. I blog about my daily look and academic adventure. I hope I can inspire you to be fashionable and knowledgeable at the same time.

Biyernes, Hulyo 20, 2012

It is fun to Study


Studying is defined as personal effort to gain knowledge. (from:dictionary.com)
Yes, all of us want to learn, BUT studying can be BORING especially when you have no interest in the subject. So here are IZE tips:
  1. Think Positive (ang pangit na NEGA ka sa simula then NEGA pa ung dulo, mas ok na POSITIVE sa simula at bahala na ung kinalabasan ng exam)
  2. Learn to Love It (Maraming nagagawa ang PAG-IBIG at alam mo yan)
  3. Set a mood (ihanda ang sarili sa kahit anung paraan bago mag-aral)
Sometimes I set the mood... I drink coffee or tea, clean my study table and wear comfortable clothes.
Today is my study day, so I wore my comfy and fave clothes:
  1. GREY SPAGHETTI STRAPS
  2. HIGH WAIST SKIRT from SODA
  3. HEFTY BLACK BAG from BENCH

Meet my Herbench travel bag. She carries all my kikay kit, lappy, books and even  heels without any complaints. By the way, she was born in Manila.

Meet my 1st boyfriend in college, Leithold. And right now I'm trying to win back his heart!
It is fun to Study when you look Pretty... trust me <3
Enjoy and live an Ize life!!

More  looks at LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento