Live an IZE Life

Aking larawan
Check my blog: http://isachar.tumblr.com/ Hi I'm Ize, an optimistic lady. I blog about my daily look and academic adventure. I hope I can inspire you to be fashionable and knowledgeable at the same time.

Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Plains and Prints + Liz Uy


Last Tuesday night Liz Uy tagged me in her IG account, saying that I was one of the lucky girls who will be able to attend and witness the Plains and Prints + Liz Uy's Party at PRIVE Luxury Bar. Honestly, I was shocked when I saw her post since  I couldn't remember what I have done to be in her list. I guess this is a bit of a luck or shall I say an answered prayer from above....ahmmm i'll vote for the latter of course!
Excited enough with the news I got, I invited and asked Yammy ( one of my sisses)  if she could accompany me at the party 'coz my bf was too busy (making excuses about it hahahaha). She accepted my invitation, and we rush off at our place and find the best dress that we could have and wear it. The mood was already set, but unfortunately the rain pours down and planned to ruin it! Oh no! this shouldn't be like this, in my mind  I was actually praying for the rain to stop. I will not let this heavy downpour ruin my night, a memorable night in the making.  As soon as we enter our cab, a sudden pump of blood rush into my heart... a sign of excitement which I couldn't contain maybe. We arrived at the place and my excitement continues to flow in my body ( a little bit exaggerated but I think these are the right words that could express my feelings that night). The place was a little bit small yet descent and spacious.  We looked at our names in the guest list and to our surprise were not included!...Oh c'mon I'm just joking. Liz Uy wouldn't post like that in her IG if she's not serious about it. Again I thank her for this: Yam Idica and Isachar Bernaldez are in the GUEST LIST! 

What I wore: Tube Dress from People are People and Pumps from Payless
What Yam wore: Dress and furry belt from Folded and Hung and Pumps from Payless
We were happy to meet Friendly People: HI GEM!
What Belvedere Vodka had to offer! Yum Yum
 MY FAVE FASHION BLOGGERS and ICONS:
Ize with Patricia Prieto
Ize with Laureen Uy
Ize with Andre Judd 
Ize with Liz Uy! <3
The Uys
Mond Gutierrez, Liz Uy, and fashion designer  Rhett Eala
We had so much fun because of my  two Fs = Friends & Fashions !
To conclude my night, Learn to enjoy and live an IZE life :)
more of my blogs at isachar.tumblr.com...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento