Live an IZE Life

Aking larawan
Check my blog: http://isachar.tumblr.com/ Hi I'm Ize, an optimistic lady. I blog about my daily look and academic adventure. I hope I can inspire you to be fashionable and knowledgeable at the same time.

Sabado, Hulyo 21, 2012

Chic Look from my Cheap Book


I believe that being fashionable need not to be expensive.
When I woke up the weather was sunny so I decided to wear a summer floral dress paired with a leather hand bag... but without looking at Yahoo's weather forecast, I know that it will surely rain....
As a solution, I paired my floral dress with a biker jacket and slip in my plastic flats... and TADAAA!! my Chic look!!
I realize this chic look are all from my cheap book!! THESE STUFF ARE SO SULIT!!
  1. Summer Floral Dress from Green hills worth less than 400
  2. Biker Jacket from Green hills worth less than 800
  3. Jessica Grey Plastic Flats from SM Department Store worth less than 200
  4. Leather Brown Hand Bag from a 2nd hand store worth less than 400


Got my chic Look from my Cheap Book!

Enjoy and live an Ize life!!

More of my looks at LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento